Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.
Ancient Earth Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 am
Ancient News Members

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

This is pack was made is March 10, 2010.

Guests: We welcome you here into the AEP site.
Join and meet many new friends here in the AEP Pack. We don't bite.

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47997

New Members: Please remember to go and fill the application before starting RPing. And also remember to read the rules as well.
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/t40-rules-for-the-site
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/f1-wolf-biographies

Pack Members: Be yourself and have fun here in the Pack site. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome Guest, to the Ancient Earth Pack! There's a link straight to our Pack Topic. I hope you enjoy the pack as we do!

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Ancient News Members
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

» Promise to Every Single Members Here!!!
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am by Kratos

» Some Suggestions
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» New add ons for the pack~
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 am by Guest

Top posters
Kratos (717)
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_vote_lcapWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_voting_barWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_vote_rcap 
Faith (60)
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_vote_lcapWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_voting_barWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP I_vote_rcap 

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Post by Kratos Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome Guest, to my RP!
Okay, I know this anime is humans and wolves. So I guess I'll do this topic.
Anyways, you're look for Paradise with Flower Maiden. Wolves search for Paradise, but many fail to see Paradise. You join with friends and fight to live. War, humans, and other animals. You wanna to see Paradise!

Rules
★ No god modding
★ Cussing is allowed, don't go overboard
★ Romance is allowed
★ Yes, there will be violence and gore here
★ You can use text talk
★ We need one flower maiden
★ You have write at less two or three sentences
★ It doesn't have to be realistic colors or RP
★ GOLDEN RULES: Have Fun!!!

~Wolf Bio~
(If you choose to be a Flower Maiden then you don't use the Wolf Description.)

Name:
Human & Wolf Description (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~Human Bio~
Name:
Human (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~Hunter Bio~

Name:
Human (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~ My Bio ~

Name: Stella
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP 795617-7-1273925741374 Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Zephyriana_Ref_2009_by_GreyRadian
Personality: She's sweet, calm, mature, brave, nice, and sometimes she can cruel
History: She's looking for Paradise for ages, but she couldn't find it with the Flower Maiden. She goes city to city to search and find the Flower Maiden. She can't go the Paradise alone.

Name: Seth
Human & Wolf Description: Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Anime-Guy-Dark-BlueBlack
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Seth_profile_picture_by_snakegirlshilach
Personality: He's a brave, loyal, mature, and protective person.
History: He's past is a dark past. He's does like to tell h{is past.

Last edited by Spectra on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue800/800Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue600/600Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty Re: Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Name: Carmen
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP 3558393264_55d3638d5b
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Hassium_Punk_Wolf_by_La_Malkavian
Personality: Carmen is punk girl that wants to have fun. But takes most things seriously. She can be flirty at times.
History: Doesn't like to talk about it

Name: CJ
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP 3735621793_97920226c8
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Flash
Personality: He can be sweet and kind. But most of the time he is serious and focused. He is quiet brave and won't back down.
History: ask him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Accepted! We can RP now. XD
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue800/800Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Left_bar_bleue600/600Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Awesome, I just don't know how to start

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Okay, I go first.

Anya was in her wolf form look for food in the city. "Man, where are the food?" as she kept sniffing.
Seth was with Anya. "Anya, just be quite. I'm trying to get some rest here." he said while looking at Anya. Anya looks at Seth firmly. "What? Why?" she replied and ask back. "Because I didn't rest in days without food here. Beside all we have is mouse to eat." he replied.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 am

Name: Justin
Human & Wolf Description (You can use Ref.): Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320 Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Ww11 For human he has Black hair with red streak and wheres a Monster flat billed hat almost always.
Personality: Funny nice. His rough aperance is just how he looks He is nice unless you make him mad. He will attack at any time.
History: He never speaks about where he came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

Accepted! You may RP, Biggy.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

Justin runs down the street at almost full speed he nearly runs into someone and then goes flying right into the library. He slides to a stop into front of the desk. The lirabrian says "If you have no shirt, punk, you can't come in here." He says "Shut up you old bag." He then goes out and runs down the street more. He nearly ran into someone and they yelled "Hey watch it!" He yelled back "Don't get your damn panties in a wad!" He runs into an ally and goes down a side ally. He nearly climbs a brick wall in one jump. He runs past some drug dealers and comes out the other side. He runs down the street a bit slower. Justin, now walking, jay walks across the street to his friend ,AJ's, hows and knocks on it. Justin mumbles "Cmon AJ. Cmon cmon cmon." His friends mom open the door and Justin asks "Is AJ available?" His mom says "No he has a girlfriend." and laughs and then says "Sure ill get him down from his room." While Justin is waiting he sees a varity of people walking by. Then AJ comes to the door. AJ is a little less fit then him and a little bit taller. AJ says "You got it?" Justin says "I nearly had to strange the librarian for it but yeah." He hands him the book and says "Good day AJ." AJ replies "You too, mate." Being as he is asutralian. Justin steps off the porch and says "What a nice day. Let me admire it for a second." Then he shouts "ONE! I can do more when I get to the forest." He runs off to the forest but has some "delays" getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Seth hears something coming. "Hey, Stella. Do you here that?" as he looks at Stella. Stella looks at Seth and said, "No, I don't. Beside why do we need to do that?" she replied and ask the same time. Seth sighed. "You don't understand at all do you?" Seth give Stella a wired look on his face. Stella looks at Seth once again and back to the trash can. "Whatever, you say, idiot." Then she starts to sniff around the area. Seth follows Stella. "This girl is out of league." as Seth thought.

I change Anya to Stella. Since we have an Anya here on the pack.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Justin runs along and then is about to go to the forest when some guy comes up and pushes him into any alley with no warning. They guy says "Give me your money!" Justin replies "No I will not. Ill give you this though!" Justin punches the dude in the face then knees him but more guys come out of the alley and he just goes ballistic on them punching everywhere and then he feels stabbing and punches and then everything goes black.

(Why does you signature say that Spec?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah, I'm getting scared. haha.

CJ walked to Carmen in wolf forum. "Would you stop doing that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Stella goes see another wolf in the different ally. Seth blinked at Stella.

--------
(You mean the one it say, Welcome thing.)
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Yeah

Carmen looked up. "Hey, sup?"

CJ growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Stella goes to them slowly. Seth goes beside Stella. "Who are you guys?" Seth doesn't like welcome wolves.

----------------

Oh I did that greet other members and visitors.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Name: Violet
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP Avice
Personality: She is gothly rebel. Violet dislikes to be bothered and prefers to spend time alone. She is independent but a few friends would make her feel better. She doesnt talk much though.
History: Unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Accpeted! You may RP, Raven. XD
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Justin wakes up and feels around to see his wallet it gone then he stands up and feels pain in his stomach and side. He takes his shirt off ans tears some of it off and wraps it around his stomach and sides to slow the bleeding. He walks along and see some wolves and a perosn there he sits down and studies them closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Seth yawns lies on the shade. "This hot is like a desert to me." Seth cools down. Stella looks at Seth and put her paws on Seth head. Seth move his eyes to Stella with a frown face. "Aww, don't worry, Sethie. We see the snow someday."
Seth rolled his eyes. "Whatever idiot." Stella show her angry voice. "What did you say?" she ask. Seth sighed and said nothing back to Seth. Stella sees another Male Wolf sitting down. She goes to him. "Hi there." she said gentle.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 am

(Spectra Im in human form.)

Justin looks at the wolf and says "Hey hows it going?" He smiles over his pain from the stab wounds. Justin looks at his shirt and sees it is bleeding through his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 am

(Hehe, Okay.)

Stella blinks. "You got stab. You must be a troublesome guy to do some stupid." as Stella was caring him. Seth looks at Stella. Then he doesn't do anything, but lays on the shade to cool down from the sun.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

(Hey guys, i've never watched Wolfs Rain, so do the humans like, transform into the wolfs?)

Violet , the wolf form, sniffed the ground. Her paws ached from walking, but worse, she had no clue of where
she was heading. The dirt on the ground was wet and mushy. 'It must've rained here yesterday.' The fae thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

(Well, they don't transform into wolf. Sometime they go to their wolf form and back to human form.)

Seth looks at the skies. "Is it me or there a storm coming in?" he ask. Stella also look up. "I think a storm is coming through." she replied.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Justin sighs and says "I did nothing wrong. I was robbed. Also yes a storm is coming we should fine shelter." He changes into wolf form and waits for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Carmen stood up and returned to wolf forum.

CJ looked at Justin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Stella looks at Justin. "Yeah, I guess." Stella goes find a shelter. Seth goes and follows Stella.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum